Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Special Delivery

Reese received a special delivery from a very special friend, Jessica! She was very excited to see what was in the box :)





Can you tell she LOVED the bows!!! She ripped out her bow and ask me to replace it with one of her new #2 bows. Grace wore these and decided to pass them onto Reese since Grace is now 3 and Reese is getting ready for big #2 birthday. I might have to add pink to her birthday outfit just so she can wear these to her birthday party :)





And look at this adorable chalk mat. Look how yummy that oilcloth is!!! I thought for a second that I should keep it for myself :) You can make one yourself using Jessica's great tutorial. I know this will come in very handy for all our outings!


Jessica also sent a banner from Grace's 2nd farm birthday party that I am going to recycle for Reese's upcoming farm birthday!
Thanks so much Jessica!!! It made our day even brighter!!!





Tonight at dinner.....



Whenever we go out to eat, we always take Reese a sippy cup of milk. Tonight we thought we would be the "fun" parents and let her have some Coke(something very rare). She took one l-o-n-g drink and said, "Mmmmm....POP"! It was just priceless!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love her Soda Pop comment!!! He He He

    So glad she liked the chalk mat and the #2 bows! :)

    ReplyDelete