Wednesday, March 17, 2010

New Blog Header and a Big Thank you!!!

I have a beautiful new header thanks to my generous friend Amy. I wanted to thank her and to share the link to her Etsy store. She makes great invitations and thank you cards and is great to work with. She will revise a design until you are completely happy with it and is so patient during the process. The best part.....they are so reasonable! If you don't see exactly what you are looking for, contact her and she will do her best to design a custom invite. Here are some of the great things she has designed for me.









Thanks Amy!!! I really appreciate all you have done for me!
Check out her store and keep a look out for Reese!

1 comment:

  1. I love it Amber! She did a fab job on your header. I'm adding her to my favorites for the next time we need photo cards.

    ReplyDelete